Thursday, June 2, 2011

To continue my search for the "true meaning of life" ,as I have promised, I considered paying a bit more attention to my day to day life..
Today on the way to the lab, where I have joined as a summer trainee, I saw a small boy asking for money. When I was just about to cross the road, I felt tiny fingers of that boy touching my hands...but I kept my flow and crossed the road before thinking twice. Would it had made any difference if I had stopped and gave him some money? Did I missed a chance to end my "search" ? The questions will again remain unanswered.
Anyways after that incident I walked inside my lab. There I had to feed some hamsters..those were really cute.I am supposed to feed them everyday of my summer training period. As I was just about to relish the whole process, I came to know that those cute little things are taken care of only to be sacrificed for the sake of some research, ultimately. And moreover I have see that happen ! I just felt pathetic and once more whole damn thing called life appeared to be meaningless and all my contradictions and conflicts resurfaced, making me restless for the whole day.
So instead of ending my search for the answers I ended up with more questions and for that reason I want to plea once-more to whoever reading this blog..please give me some suggestion to   find my answers...to find myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment