Saturday, June 25, 2011

In my "search" for the truth of life.. I am trying to pay attention to small things of my day to day life..so that I don't overlook any important thing.
Today I am going to tell a small incident, rather we can call it a short moment which had made my day. On that day I was returning home after spending some frustrating hours in the lab...I was in an auto. All other passengers had got down and I was also about to get down, a few street children came and asked the auto driver for a free ride up-to the auto stand. They sat beside me and I was just overwhelmed by their excitement over a 2 min auto ride ! And just then when I was lost in the thought the smallest kid called me out ..."didi ".. I looked and saw him smile and I just couldn't help but smiled back and saw that  happiness which my smile brought to the innocent child... It was really one of the brightest and happy moments of my life... and yes as they say.."happiness comes in small packages.." So... I say ...keep searching...!!

2 comments: